This past week has been more than eventful.
First off, i regained a great friend.
As most of you know, Richard and I stopped being friends last summer but recently became good friends again, I sure have missed the guy. He hasn't changed a bit. :)
Secondly, I had an amazing birthday! Thanks to everyone who made it greatttt!
Last, I had to move back to school on Monday. This doesn't make me happy.
I'm so homesick that it isn't funny, and I don't think it's because I want to be in Ware Shoals, I think I just miss the freedom that I have had over break. I miss all of my friends at home and just want to be with them.
Richard helped me move in and almost wrecked my car, but we had a pretty awesome time Monday night and he means the world to me. I'm sleepy and tired already and I've only been to one class and chapel; but I know that God is already teaching me things. I changed my major to Christian Studies, I'm gonna be a youth pastor now. :) I also had my interview for SummerSalt and have an interview to be a campus ambassador this afternoon! God is giving me things to do for His glory and I'm working on them. Even though I'm homesick, I'm sure that I will be back to normal soon! At least I hope so!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment